TI PARTS WORKSHOP
SUSPENSION BLOCK BOLT WITH NUT - TITANIUM
- CNC Machined from Ti-6AL-4V grade Titanium
- Consists of one bolt, one washer and one locknut
- Direct replacement to the Brompton original steel bolt
- Lightweight, Strong and Rust Proof
- Weight: 11.2g (Original Brompton Bolt: 19.8g) - Saving 8.6g
- Available in Raw Titanium only
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.