TI PARTS WORKSHOP
STOP DISK BOLT AND NUTS - TITANIUM
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Stop Disk Bolt and Nuts are a direct replacement to the Brompton’s standard steel bolt. CNC machined from Ti-6AL-4V grade Titanium and consist of one stop disk bolt and two thin nuts saving over 40% over the original Brompton part and has the added benefit of being completely corrosion proof.
- CNC machined from aerospace grade Ti-6AL-4V grade Titanium
- Lightweight, strong and corrosion proof
- Consists or one stop disk bolt: M10 x 34 mm and two thin nuts: 2 x M10 thin Nuts
- Weight: 17.8 grams (Original Brompton Bolt: 31.2 grams) - Saving 13.4 grams
- Available in Raw Titanium or Black
- Note: that the plastic stop disk isn't included in this set. You simply swap the Stock Brompton one over to the new bolt
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.