TI PARTS WORKSHOP
HANDLEBAR BOLT - TITANIUM
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Handlebar Bolt allows you to shave off a few more grams from your beloved Brompton. Lovingly CNC machined to perfection from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium this bolt is a direct replacement for the standard steel unit supplied with all Brompton bicycles.
This Handlebar Bolt only saves a modest 3.5 grams over the original unit but has the added benefit of being stronger, rust proof and comes in 7 colours so you can stand out from the crowd.
- Handlebar Main Bolt is a direct replacement for the standard Brompton steel bolt
- Lighter, Stronger and Rust Proof
- CNC Machined from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium
- Available in Black (matching the Black and Nickel Edition bikes perfectly), Blue, Gold, Green, Purple, Rainbow and Raw Titanium
- Weight: 4.5g (Original Brompton Component: 8g) - Saving: 3.5g
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.