MINI 2 - E-BIKE - LOW DIRECT MOUNT
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
The Supernova Mini 2 is a minimal, bright front light for your e-bike. Supernova continues its pedigree of fine-tuned construction with an improved Terraflux 3 lens that throws out 15% more illumination than previous generations and keeps most of that light on the ground to avoid blinding oncoming traffic. A high-performance LED of the same calibre used in the M99 lineup provides 235 lumens of illumination for even the darkest trails and bike paths.
The aluminum body construction keeps things agile and weatherproof with an award-winning German-engineered design. The light weighs a mere 55g sans bracket and sits comfortably as one of the best e-bike lights you can buy.
The Mini 2 is a Low Direct Mount (LDM) light, meaning it mounts directly to an existing front light bracket low on the bike (usually on the fork). Take a look through our selection of Supernova mounting hardware to find the bike mount that suits your situation best.
- Supernova Mini 2 Low Direct Mount Front Light
- Designed for e-bikes with a maximum speed of 25km/h (32km/h in Canada)
- 235 lumens are projected through the new and improved Terraflux 3 lens - 90% of the light is directed to the ground in front of the bike to avoid blinding oncoming traffic
- Aluminum body is weatherproof and lightweight - Entire light weighs 55g without a mount
- Input Voltage: 5-21V DC e-bike battery
- Wattage: 6 V - 3.4 W / 12 V - 4W
- Lumens: 235
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Weight: 55g without bracket
- Dimensions: 47 x 41.5 x 41.5 mm
- Made in Germany
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150*
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and a small flat rate international processing charge covers all cross-border Fees and Duties. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
*Does not apply to oversize items.