ODIN TRUNK BAG
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
If you've got a big weekend adventure planned, make sure you add the Racktime Odin trunk bag to your quiver of must-have equipment. Its hardshell design is extendable when needed will cover you whatever life throws at you.
Made of extremely durable vinyl EVA and covered with 900D nylon, the structural integrity of this bag will protect your belongings and allow you to strap something on top of it using the bungee-cord net. A water bottle holder at the rear of the Odin secures your drink of choice and the reflective details keep you visible after dark. If you pick up some souvenirs on the way or need to store your rain gear on a wet day, two fold-out pannier bags provide 11L of extra space. Bring the Odin with you no matter where you go with the included shoulder strap with anti-slip padding.
If you want to lock the Odin onto your bike and protect it from would-be thieves, be sure to pick up the SecureItSnapIt lock to go with it.
- Racktime Odin Trunk Bag
- Snapit system works seamlessly with Racktime Racks
- Large main compartment is strong and sturdy with EVA vinyl and 900D nylon construction
- Bungee-cord net to quickly stash a coat or hat
- Water bottle holder for hydration
- Two fold-out pannier bags increase bag's capacity from 8L to 29L
- Reflectors for added visibility on dark rides
- Included shoulder strap with anti-slip padding makes it comfortable to carry to your off-bike destination
- Weight: 1.06kg (37.4 oz)
- Maximum load: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Volume: 8L + 11L of expandable side panniers
|DIMENSIONS||37cm (w) × 24/30cm (h) × 24cm (d)|
|MATERIAL||900D nylon-coated vinyl EVA|
|ACTIVITY||Groceries, commuting, recreation|
|SUITABLE FOR:||City Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Trekking Bikes, Electric Bikes|
|USAGE||Mounts to rear rack with Racktime SnapIt system|
|ANTITHEFT||No - be sure to take it with you!|
|MANUFACTURED||Designed in Germany|
|WARRANTY||2 Years from purchase date unless otherwise stated|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.