A well-oiled chain can and will make all the difference to your ride. You'll shift quicker, and pedal smoother. What's more, you won't have to worry about replacing rusty links and cogs as often. Think of it as the bicycle equivalent to brushing your teeth. Your two wheeled companion will thank you for it. For wet or dry riding conditions Mic-Off has your back.
Muc-Off Dry Lube is a deep penetrating durable P.T.F.E Chain Lubricant. It's formulated to hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes. Dry Lube is a highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant that has state of the art penetrative qualities, ensuring that the lube is driven deep into the links' core.
This Muc-off Wet Lube is used by Pro Teams world wide as well as our own workshop. It is a thick lube which makes it perfect for wet and winter riding and is vegetable oil based so fully biodegradable which is awesome and even has a pipette system for super easy and mess free aplication.
- Incredible drivetrain efficiency
- Exceptional low surface friction
- Creates a durable protective layer
- Clean, will not attract contaminants
- Ideal for chain, cable, shifters & derailleurs
- Ultra durable, long distance lubrication and protection
- Excels in long distance, wet or muddy conditions
- Ensures drivetrain is silky smooth and ultra efficient
- Repels water and inhibits rust and corrosion
- Ideal for chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals & cleats
- Suitable for all bicycles
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are c harged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout ) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable . In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them ), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!