ERGONOMIC HANDLEBAR - MID-RISE - ALLOY
This Ergonomic Mid-Rise Alloy Handlebar from Joseph Kuosac is designed with a slight 12-degree angle from the stem to provide a more comfortable hand and wrist position - a small change that offers big results in ergonomics on long distance rides. They are also wider than the stock standard Brompton handlebars (60cm), allowing you to cut them down for a custom fit to match your shoulder width without interfering with the fold.
The mid-rise handlebar is shorter than the stock standard Brompton part on M-Tye and H-Type bikes - perfect if you want to lower your bike's handlebars into a slightly sportier position. This means that if you're installing this part it will lower your handlebar height to be halfway between its standard height and the model below it (eg. on an M-Type, this handlebar will lower the grip height to be in-between an M-Type and an S-Type).
- Joseph Kuosac Mid-Rise Ergonomic Handlebar - Alloy
- Mid-Rise Handlebar: 12-degree sweep, 25.4mm Diameter, 60cm Wide, 71.5mm Rise, and 247g
- Compatible with Mid and High Brompton handlebar types
- Available in Black or Silver
- This is an Oversize product - Extra shipping fees apply