MICROFIBER HANDLEBAR TAPE
$29.99 CAD $39.99 CAD
The new Brooks Microfibre Handlebar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability over years of riding.
- Made from a synthetic microfibre textile
- 3mm of padding provides supreme comfort second only to the Cambium Rubber Handlebar Tape
- Comes with 2 adhesive strips and 2 natural rubber bar ends
- Available in Antique Brown, Honey and Black to match your Brooks Saddle
- Give a superior classic look to any bike
- Made in Italy
History: Brooks England was founded in 1866 by John Boultbee Brooks, originally to manufacture leather harnesses and tackle for horses. Legend has it that the death of Mr. Brooks’ horse prompted him to seek alternative transportation, trying out the recent two-wheeled invention, the bicycle. He fell in love but found the wooden saddle excruciating. He vowed to make it more comfortable and so the Brooks leather saddle was born.
Today Brooks manufacture a wide range of bicycle accessories from backpacks, bicycle panniers and saddle bags to helmets, poncho’s and wallets and to this day all Brooks Leather Saddles are still hand made by skilled craftspeople using traditional methods in Birmingham, England and the fundamental design of the saddles is unchanged. While the new Cambium range, helmets and bags are all made in Italy.