BOROUGH FOLDING BASKET - LARGE
The Brompton Borough Basket (Large size) is a tote style bag perfect for quick stop & go visits to the supermarket. It's similar to the Curbside favourite bag of years gone by, The Brompton Basket Bag, but the improved material, stronger cam buckles and webbing loops allow you to carry even more! Its large open design with no closure allows easy access to reach in and grab what you need. Large carry handles mean you can throw it on your shoulder, and the main compartment can be pulled shut so you don't lose your bits & bobs in transit.
Constructed from Cordura Broken Twill fabric which is hard-wearing and impressively weather resistant, the bag has a large main compartment with a suspended large zippered pocket for valuables. An internal support frame keeps the bag standing when placed on the floor and large quick grab handles close the bag when lifted and side buckles can be engaged to keep it closed preventing losses. Integrated webbing loops for carrying items on the outside and and a large reflective logo keeps you visible on even the darkest night.
- Genuine Brompton Accessories
- Brompton Borough Basket L
- Large capacity tote style basket - Ideal for daily use
- Constructed from durable, hard-wearing and water resistant 500D and 100D Cordura Broken Twill fabric
- Removable Support Frame allows the basket to stand up when placed on the floor
- Large open main compartment - Easy to fill and grab
- Suspended internal zippered pocket for valuables
- Large tote style handles for easy carrying
- Handles pull the bag closed when lifted keeping the contents safe - Buckles engage to keep the bag closed if desired
- Large reflective logo for safety
- 23 Litre Capacity
- Front Mounted Only on the Brompton Carrier Block (FCB) - Not Included
- Compatible with all Brompton handlebars
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Brompton is the only company we've seen that answers all three criteria - and believe us, we've tried every brand out there. The reason others can't compete is because Brompton has answered a fundamental engineering problem. If a bike is going to unfold to a large footprint (which takes the twitch out) then it is unfolding to a bigger bike - and by all logic, a bigger bike unfolded would be a bigger bike folded. So, it's pretty much true that for most folding bikes they either have great rideability but poor transportability or vice versa. And nearly all of them are a mess to fold.
Not Brompton. Brompton has designed the Platonic form of all folding bikes. The bike folds to the smallest size on the market, unfolds in a highly precise and easy manner, and has the same axle-to-axle footprint as a hybrid bike. How did they do this? By not only designing a clever frame, but also designing some 1200 proprietary parts that make everything fit - and fit perfectly. Oh, and nearly all of this is made in England. No wonder this bike has a cult following.
|BROMPTON BOROUGH FOLDING BASKET - LARGE|
Durable, Hard Wearing 500D AND 1000D Cordura Nylon Broken Twill
1500mm PU Coating
C6 DWR Coating
|DIMENSIONS||40cm X 30cm X 20cm|
Nifco Cam Locks
YKK Zippers with Glove Friendly Zip Pulls
|POCKETS||Large Main Compartment - Zippered Internal Pocket|
|SAFETY||Reflective Logo on the front|
|TRANSPORT||Padded tote-style webbed straps for carrying on the shoulder|
|MOUNTING||Removable Support Frame, Front Mounted Only on Brompton Carrier Block (FCB) - Not Included|
|COMPATIBILITY||Low, Mid, and High Handlebars
|COLOUR||Dark & Light Grey|