GRANIT PLUS 640 230mm LONG
The ABUS Granit Plus 640 230 Long represents just how far the brand has come in their decades of innovation. The successor to the featherweight Futura 64 Lock. This is a bicycle lock that means business. It is super compact and extremely strong with a double locking hardened steel shackle yet light enough to tuck into your belt without you even knowing it is there.
Tempered German lightweight steel, weather coated, double pinned and just 860g. Put this up against any thief in the city, and they'll be sorry.
- Very intensive use of special weight-optimized alloy and light material makes this a super lightweight lock for its strength
- Corrosion proof coating (not just oiled like the other leading brand) eliminates rust
- Level 12 out of 15 security (we recommend anything 10 or over)
- 12mm mega-hardened round steel shackle
- Patented parabolic shackle defies leverage attacks
- Manual keyhole cover
- Key card for easy key replacement
- Made in Germany
- Weight: 900g, Height 230mm, Width 83mm
ABUS Company Profile: ABUS started making padlocks in 1924 and has been keeping us secure ever since. Today the company has grown to include a vast range of security products for bicycles, motorcycles, home and commercial property.
The ABUS group is now made up of more than 20 partners worldwide and is headquartered and engineered in Wetter, Germany, ABUS security products are the highest quality on the market, incredibly reliable, rust free, easy to operate, and offer a long service. Here at Curbside we trust no one else with our own personal bikes and shop security.