The Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25 front light is the only arrow you'll need in your quiver for any and all expeditions - whether that's an epic ride across the city for 2am pizza, or an unsupported off-road tour to the most remote dark sky preserve.
Designed for 5V-12V e-bikes with a maximum speed of 25km/h (32km/h in Canada), the Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25 has low-beam and high-beam settings for changing riding conditions powered by 10 automotive LEDs. The low-beam throws out an impressive 450 lumens with 150 lux without blinding oncoming traffic, while the high-beam provides a blistering 1150 lumens with 250-lux for the ultimate output on pitch-black rides. These are controlled with a thumb-button that mounts to your handlebar in the location of your choice. The light's anodized black aluminum construction keeps the weight minimal at 125g.
The M99 Mini Pro-25 is supplied with a high-beam switch, MSH22 high-beam switch mounting bracket, and Bosch power connecting cable, with other e-bike system cables available from Supernova. A light mount bracket is not included - pair the M99 Mini Pro-25 with a handlebar mount that fits your bike's bar diameter.
- Supernova M99 Mini Pro-25 Front Light
- For use with e-bikes with max speed of 25km/h (32km/h in Canada)
- 450-lumen low-beam and 1150-lumen high-beam offer adaptable lighting for on- and off-road uses, controlled by a handlebar thumb-button
- Daytime visibility for high-traffic roads
- Bosch attachment cable included - Other e-bike system cables available from Supernova
- Input Voltage: 5V - 12V DC power
- Lumens: 450-1150 (low beam / high beam)
- Material: 6061 CNC-machined Aluminum - Rust-proof
- Weight: 125g without bracket
- Dimensions: 37 x 78 x 50 mm
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Germany
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150*
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
*Does not apply to oversize products.