Curbside Cycle is an authorized warranty and repair centre for all the products we sell. If you receive a product that's damaged or defective, simply contact us and we’ll honour the manufacturer’s warranty and either replace or repair the product at our discretion.
Refunds + Exchanges
Bikes, helmets, sale, and clearance items are final sale and not eligible for a refund or exchange. New components and accessories are eligible for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- Products must be unused, in like-new condition, with original tags and packaging
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping fees, including any duties and brokerage fees
- Original shipping fees will not be refunded
- U.S. orders are not eligible for refunds or exchanges
- Using our contact form to initiate a return, please provide your contact information, order number, and the reason for refund or exchange. If the product is damaged or defective, please include an image of the product illustrating the problem area.
- We'll assess the product for damage and/or resalability. If we determine that the product is eligible for a refund or exchange, we’ll provide shipping details for the return.
- Once we receive the product, we'll perform a final assessment and either ship you a replacement product, or process your refund, as requested.
- In the case of an exchange, once your item has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking information.
- Please allow 5 business days for us to approve and process your refund or exchange. Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment and a receipt will be issued.