The Racktime Yves Trunk Bag is a great for essentials when you are not sure what the weather is going to do because not every trip happens when the weather is beautiful and sunny - sometimes you've got to suck it up and commute in rain, sleet, or snow. You can trust the Racktime Yves to get your stuff from A to B snug and dry.
Made of seam-welded IP-65 waterproofed tarpaulin used on boats in Finland, this bag is designed to deal with truly inclement weather. The design features a roll-top closure made of coated Italian cotton and two small pockets within the roomy zippered main compartment. The reflective details add visibility on dark and stormy days, and the bag can be converted to a messenger using a shoulder strap (not included). It snaps easily onto your rack using the Racktime SnapIt System and stays in place over large bumps thanks to the locking clamps. If you want to lock the Yves onto your bike and protect it from would-be thieves, be sure to pick up the SecureItSnapIt lock to go with it.
Lovely weather for ducks can also be great riding for cyclists - bring the Yves along and enjoy the ride no matter the forecast!
- Racktime Yves - Waterproof Trunk Bag
- Snapit system works seamlessly with Racktime Racks
- Can be used on bikes with Racktime racks from the following brands: Fahrradmanufaktur, Rabeneick, OHM, Cannondale, Scott, Benno, Specialized, Bianchi, Stevens, Stromer, Ghost, Riese & Muller, Elby
- Seam-sealed Finnish tarpaulin and coated Italian cotton makes this bag waterproof to IP-65
- Ideal for E-Bikes
- Roll-top closure makes quickly accessing your stuff a cinch
- Two inner pockets keep things separate and easy to find
- Reflectors for added visibility on stormy days
- Accommodates a shoulder strap for messenger-style carrying (not included)
- Weight: 750g (32.8 oz)
- Maximum load: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Volume: 9-12 L
|31.5cm (w) × 20cm (h) × 13.5cm (d)
|Waterproof boat tarpaulin and coated cotton
|Groceries, commuting, recreation
|City Bikes, Hybrid Bikes, Trekking Bikes, Electric Bikes
|Mounts to rear rack with Racktime Snap-It system
|No - be sure to take it with you!
|Designed in Germany
|2 Years from purchase date unless otherwise stated
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150*
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
*Does not apply to oversize items.