For most riders, Ergon grips just feel right. Like a firm handshake, or shifting gears in a manual car, it's a sensation that you won't want to quickly let go. And luckily with the Ergon GP2, you won't have to. These grips are better for the circulation in your hands than just about anything else out there, and use a top secret German-made rubber compound paired with forged aluminium clamps to ensure maximum durability over extended use. This model even comes with a bar end for even more versatility.
- Developed specifically for straight handlebars
- Made from German developed, certified toxin free and UV stable rubber compounds
- Specially positioned textures and different compound hardness ensure maximum comfort, and a secure grip
- Aluminum clamp ensures secure grip that wont move from desired position
- Avaialable in Small and Large hand sizes
- Long/Long for bikes with standard trigger shifters, single speed or Brompton (not compatible with pre-2017 M- and H-type bars)
- Short/Short for bikes with 2 twist shifters or pre-2017 M- and H- type Bromptons