The Busch & Muller Lumotec MYC N Plus Front Dynamo Light has a design inspired by classic German Zepplin airships and would look fantastic on any modern city bike. Don't be confused by the classic styling, though - the internals are all modern, using a powerful 50 LUX LED bulb with an IQ reflector that throws a beam over 45m but gives exceptional illumination on the road right in front of the bike. Coupled with Stand light technology which stores power in a capacitor keeping the light on for 3-5 minutes after you stop, you have a light that is perfect for traffic-light-filled city environments.
An illuminated switch on the back of the light allows you to turn the light on and off (after the stand light has diminished) and the light is supplied with a Stainless Steel fork crown mount that's suitable for caliper, roller, disc or V brakes. A 60cm cable with two 2.8mm female spade connections for connecting the light to your front dynamo hub is also supplied.
- Need some help? Read our Dynamo Buyers Guide!
- Busch & Muller Lumotec MYC N Plus
- Zepplin inspired front dynamo light with 50 LUX of power
- IQ lens technology gives exceptional illumination on the road right in front of the bike
- Over 45 Meters of visibility
- Integrated stand light capacitor keeps the light shining for 3-5 Minutes - Perfect for traffic lights
- Illuminated On/Off Switch
- Fork mounted Stainless Steel mounting bracket supplied
- 70cm dynamo hub connection cable supplied
- Supplied with rear dynamo light connection cable
- Compatible with all Busch & Muller, Spanninga and Herrmans 6V rear dynamo lights
- Made in Germany
|BUSCH & MULLER
|LUMOTEC MYC N PLUS
|All 6V 3W Hub Dynamo Systems
|1 High power main driving LED
|International Standard front reflector plus internal IQ light mirror
|Yes - 3-5 Minutes
|On or Off
|Stainless Steel - Bolt-on - Theft-resistant
Integrated 70cm hub connection cable
Integrated 4cm rear light cable with male 2.8mm spade connection
|75g Including Bracket
|Made in Germany
|5 years from purchase date - Invoice required
|REAR LIGHT COMPATIBILITY
All Busch & Muller, Spanninga and Herrmans 6V rear dynamo lights
NOT compatible with Supernova or Schmidt rear lights
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150*
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
*Does not apply to oversize items.