TI PARTS WORKSHOP
FRONT & REAR BRAKE BOLT SET - TITANIUM - NEW 2018
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Brake Caliper Bolt Set is a comprehensive bolt kit that replaces every steel bolt on the black Brompton brake calipers both front and rear. Lovingly CNC machined to perfection from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium, this bolt kit is available in several colours so you can really stand out from the crowd.
The 31-piece Titanium bolt kit weights 62.6 grams (saving you 53.4 grams over the original bolts) and has the added benefit of being stronger and rust proof. It can be a tad fiddly to fit this one, so it's worth getting your local bike shop to lend a hand.
- Ti Parts Workshop Front & Rear Brake Bolt Set
- Comprehensive Titanium brake bolt kit for front and rear Brompton brake calipers
- Fits the new-for-2018 all black Brompton calipers (not compatible with older silver model calipers)
- Direct replacement for the standard Brompton steel bolts
- Lighter, Stronger, and Rust Proof
- CNC Machined from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium
- Available in Black and Raw Titanium
- Weight: 62.6g (Original Brompton Component: 116g) - Saving: 53.4g
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.