TI PARTS WORKSHOP
BALANCED HINGE CLAMP LEVERS - TITANIUM
These Ti Parts Workshop Balanced Hinge Clamp Sets not only look stunning but are lighter, stronger, rust proof and function better. Three full turns of the lever are all you need and the supplied Titanium spring pushed the hinge plate away from the frame making the fold of your Brompton super easy and effortless.
The Hinge Clamp Set consist of two hinge clamp Lever bolts, two washers, two springs and 2 stop bolts all CNC machined from high grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium. When coupled with the Ti Parts Workshop Hinge Clamp Plates you have the ultimate set up. By making the terminal on one side of the clamp plate a few millimetres longer, the clamp plate is prevented from rotating when turning the lever bolt and the spring is used to push the clamp plate out. To stop the lever bolt at the right position, it is secured in the flange with the lock bolt. All in all, a near perfect system and well worth the upgrade.
- Ti Parts Workshop Balanced Hinge Clamp Levers
- CNC machined from high grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium
- Set consists of two hinge clamp Lever bolts, two washers, two springs and 2 stop bolts
- Laser etched logos
- Available in Black or Raw Titanium
- Hinge Clamp Plates sold separately and available in Silver or Black
- Works with the Brompton Tool Kit
- Weight: 35.5g (Original Brompton Component: 62g) - Saving 26.5g
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.