The Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ-X T Senso Plus is a dynamo light like no other. A high grade premium front dynamo light with a whopping 100 LUX of output. Using the awesome state-of-the-art IQ optics, Senso technology (light automatically turns on when it's dark) and "stand light" technology, which basically means it keeps shining even when you stop. Ideal for traffic lights. All housed in high grade, stylish CNC machined housing with integrated side visibility windows.
An illuminated ring on the back of the light surrounds the switch meaning even on the darkest campsite you can turn the light on and off. When "On" the light is automatically put into Senso mode which switches automatically from daylight running mode to night time running mode which is slightly dimmer as to not blind oncoming traffic. "Off" turns the system off (after the stand light has diminished).
The mount was not left out of the design process too. A custom double adjustable bracket is integrated into the light that's suitable for caliper, roller, disc or V brakes, allows you to turn the light upside down for infinite mounting posibilities and even has integrated wire routing for a nice neat finish. As good as it gets - perfect for anything from city riding to touring.
- Need some help? Read our Dynamo Buyers Guide!
- Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ-X T Senso Plus
- Premium grade ultra-bright front dynamo light
- 100 LUX of power with IQ Mirror technology which creates an extensive beam pattern while illuminating the area right in front of the bike
- Daytime running light for maximum 24h safety
- Senso feature switches from daytime running light to night time mode which lowers the power output at dusk so oncoming drivers are not blinded
- On/Off switch (Senso and Off) is situated within a blue illuminated ring
- Side visibility windows for maximum visibility
- Integrated stand light capacitor keeps the light shining for 3-5 Minutes - Perfect for traffic lights
- Machined Aluminum housing available in silver or classic black
- Highly adjustable bespoke mounting bracket for infinite mounting positions
- Integrated 70cm hub connection cable
- Supplied with rear dynamo light connection cable and optional removable reflector
- Compatible with all Busch & Muller, Spanninga and Herrmans 6V rear dynamo lights
- Made in Germany
|BUSCH & MULLER
|LUMOTEC IQ-X T SENSO PLUS
|All 6V 3W Hub Dynamo Systems
1 High power main driving LED
2 high power daytime running LED's (DRL)
|Removable International Standard front reflector plus internal high grade IQ light mirror
|Yes - 3-5 Minutes
"OFF" - Lighting system is inactive after the Standlight energy is used up
"ON-S" - (Senso) During daylight the main driving LED is dimmed and the 2 daytime running LEDs are maximum brightness. During dusk or darkness the light automatically switches to night mode with the main driving LED on maximum and the 2 daytime running LEDs dimmed
|Fully Adjustable with integrated wire routing - Bolt-on - Theft-resistant - Light can inverted for use with some front racks
Integrated 70cm hub connection cable
Integrated 4cm rear light cable with male 2.8mm spade connection
|Black or Silver
|45mm X 60mm X 55mm
|114g Including Bracket & Cable
|Made in Germany
|5 years from purchase date - Invoice required
Rear Dynamo Light Wire Supplied
|REAR LIGHT COMPATIBILITY
All Busch & Muller, Spanninga and Herrmans 6V rear dynamo lights
NOT compatible with Supernova or Schmidt rear lights
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150*
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
*Does not apply to oversize items.