SWOOP LAPTOP SLEEVE - SMALL - 13”
The modular YNOT Swoop Laptop Sleeve keeps your computer safe & dry in its own cozy hammock. Hook & loop tabs allow for swift installation and removal into many YNOT bags including the exclusive YNOT Brompton Catch Messenger bags.
- Hook & loop tabs for swift installation and removal from internal fasteners in the Catche Messenger Bag keep your laptop safe and suspended like a hammock
- Secure industrial-strength hook & loop enclosure
- Padded exterior
- External pocket
- Laptop sleeve can also be used independently
- 1000D CORDURA® outer layer, North American Milled
- 400D Diamond Ripstop Nylon liner, 100% urethane coated
- Sewn with no. 69 nylon thread
- Bartacked for reinforcement
- Made in Toronto, Canada. Lifetime warranty.
YNOT Company History: YNOT was established in 2009 when founder Tony Mammoliti started experimenting and designing bike gear he felt was lacking in the cycling industry. Initially, a small garage studio was set up in the back alley of Toronto's iconic Croft Street. At local cycling events bike messengers and FGFS riders began getting their hands on YNOT products, and started putting them through their paces. Over time, a die-hard DIY crew of like-minded designers was brought together, and the YNOT product line evolved and expanded.
Today YNOT is sold to over 40 countries and is still headquartered and manufactured in the Junction area of Toronto known for its industrious working class and manufacturing history. The YNOT team still strive to push the company forward, driven by a passion to create unique and functional products for people that use and depend on them every day.