BROMPTON CATCH MESSENGER BAG - CHARCOAL WAXED
This YNOT Catch Messenger Bag has been specially re-engineered to work with any of the Brompton bag frames. Designed and Hand Made in Toronto this great messenger bag is perfect for the Brompton urban dweller who wants to stand out from the crowd.
The Brompton Catch Messenger Bag features a waterproof outer shell made from 10.10 Waxed Canvas, with awesome auto locating magnetic closing buckles. Inside you will find a floating removable liner made from 400D diamond ripstop nylon with hooks for an optional floating laptop sleeve, a YKK aquaguard front zip opens to a large front pocket with gear slots big enough for your iPad mini, notepad and all the pens you will ever need. The Brompton carry frame fits seamlessly within the bag and is secured in place by two secure velcro straps.
- Large main compartment with auto-locating magnetic buckles
- YKK Aquaguard® water repellent zippered large front pocket with gear slots for more organization
- Optional suspended 15" laptop sleeve compartment for quick laptop removal
- Expands or compresses to suit various loads
- Made from waterproof 10.10 Waxed Canvas
- 400D Diamond Ripstop Nylon floating separated liner, 100% urethane coated
- National Molding™ hardware, North American Made
- Auto-locating magnetic hardware
- YKK Aquaguard® water repellent zipper, North American Made
- Seat belt adjustable shoulder strap
- Sewn with no. 69 nylon thread
- Bartacked for reinforcement
- Made in Toronto, Canada. Lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: Height: 11" Width: 15" Depth: 5.5"
- Volume: 15 L
YNOT Company History: YNOT was established in 2009 when founder Tony Mammoliti started experimenting and designing bike gear he felt was lacking in the cycling industry. Initially, a small garage studio was set up in the back alley of Toronto's iconic Croft Street. At local cycling events bike messengers and FGFS riders began getting their hands on YNOT products, and started putting them through their paces. Over time, a die-hard DIY crew of like-minded designers was brought together, and the YNOT product line evolved and expanded.
Today YNOT is sold to over 40 countries and is still headquartered and manufactured in the Junction area of Toronto known for its industrious working class and manufacturing history. The YNOT team still strive to push the company forward, driven by a passion to create unique and functional products for people that use and depend on them every day.