MINI FRONT - SLEEPROLL
The Yepp Mini Sleeproll is for all the times your child just cant keep their eyes open. We all remember falling asleep in the back of the family car, on road trips down south or journeys to the cottage, as the passing trees began to blend together and the sky grew dark. Maybe you had an armrest to sleep on, or the shoulder of an older sibling. Though it may have been a mundane moment, you felt content, reflective, calm. For your own young one with endless trips ahead of them, the Sleeproll is a simple, relaxing creature comfort that will go a long way towards improving any ride.
- The Yepp Sleep Roll mounts to the front of your Yepp Mini front child seat and turns your bike into a cozy napping spot
- The Yepp sleep roll is made of a soft rubber foam for optimal head support and comfort
- The material conforms to norm 71.3 (for toys) and has ASTM approval. It is easy to clean
- Available in three styles: Miffy, Yepp and Basic
- Combine with the Yepp Windshield for the ultimate childhood experience
- Designed in the Netherlands. Made in China
Yepp company profile: Yepp was created in 2009 with one goal, to turn the world of bike seats upside down! Through the use of innovative materials, contemporary design and second to none quality they have done just that.
Yepp's parent company GMG BV (Gebroeders Melkert Gouda) has over 80 years' experience in safely and comfortably transporting children and have produced over 5 million(!) front and rear bike seats in numerous designs since 1934. Chances are if you were ever in a bicycle child seat as a child it was probably made by GMC. In 2015 GMC was acquired by the Thule Group adding to their already impressive line up of strollers, child seats and accessories.