MINI FRONT CHILDSEAT
Though you may feel like you're raising a little daredevil, the Yepp Mini Front Child Seat is as safe as it gets. Just because your little one can't quite ride their own bike, it doesn't mean they can't enjoy the thrill of riding on the front of one as it cruises the city streets.
Built to EN Certification standards, the Yepp Mini's mounting system is truly tough, and doesn't rely on any pre-existing part on your bicycle to maintain its hold. The seat itself has just the right amount of firmness to keep your passenger in good posture, but is forgiving on bumpy rides. Couple with a Yepp Mini Windshield and a Comfy Yepp Mini Sleeproll and you have the thing childhood happy memories are made of.
- Constructed from a perforated EVA polymer, a pliable, rubberlike material similar to Crocs shoes and then affixed to a sturdy frame that mounts directly to a quill stem
- Superior comfort and support
- Only recommended for upright bicycles
- 5-point safety harness is made of flexible, soft tubular nylon straps to safely secure your child in the carrier; adjustable shoulder pads enhance comfort
- Integrated adjustable footrests
- Integrated anti theft lock
- Super sturdy stem adaptor (included) that easily secures with a 4-bolt clamp
- Recommended for children 9 months - 3 years
- Max 15KG or 33lbs
- Designed in the Netherlands. Made in China
Yepp company profile: Yepp was created in 2009 with one goal, to turn the world of bike seats upside down! Through the use of innovative materials, contemporary design and second to none quality they have done just that.
Yepp's parent company GMG BV (Gebroeders Melkert Gouda) has over 80 years' experience in safely and comfortably transporting children and have produced over 5 million(!) front and rear bike seats in numerous designs since 1934. Chances are if you were ever in a bicycle child seat as a child it was probably made by GMC. In 2015 GMC was acquired by the Thule Group adding to their already impressive line up of strollers, child seats and accessories.