MAXI SEAT POST ADAPTER
Want to swap a single Yepp Maxi between bicycles in your family fleet? Then make sure you have a spare Yepp Seat Tube Adapter. This item is identical to the adapter that comes with every Yepp Maxi, providing the exact same level of safety and security. Fitting snugly on to most seat tubes, this adapter will add incredible flexibility to your day to day lifestyle, one ride at a time.
- Super sturdy seat tube adaptor that easily secures with a simple 4-bolt clamp
- Spare bracket for use with the Yepp Maxi Rear - Standard Child Seat
- 48 lbs weight limit (22KG)
- Clears most pannier racks
- Front mech cable getting in the way? Grab a cable King to fix the issue
- Designed in the Netherlands. Made in China
Yepp company profile: Yepp was created in 2009 with one goal, to turn the world of bike seats upside down! Through the use of innovative materials, contemporary design and second to none quality they have done just that.
Yepp's parent company GMG BV (Gebroeders Melkert Gouda) has over 80 years' experience in safely and comfortably transporting children and have produced over 5 million(!) front and rear bike seats in numerous designs since 1934. Chances are if you were ever in a bicycle child seat as a child it was probably made by GMC. In 2015 GMC was acquired by the Thule Group adding to their already impressive line up of strollers, child seats and accessories.