MAXI REAR CHILDSEAT - STANDARD
With the Yepp Maxi Rear Childseat you can say goodbye to rickety rack-mounted seats and terrifying trailers. With its rock solid seatpost mounted bracket and formidable EN Certification, it’s one of the safest and best quality child carriers of them all.
Your Yepp Maxi clamps directly on to the frame of your bicycle, and can be removed with the turn of a key and the push of a button should you want to ride passenger-free. It's crafted from a firm, yet supple foam composite similar to that of Crocs shoes, that provides both support and security in all urban conditions. Strap on the adjustable safety harness, and enjoy a worry-free day of cycling bliss.
- Constructed from a perforated EVA polymer, a pliable, rubberlike material similar to Crocs shoes and then affixed to a sturdy tubular steel frame and backed by flexible plastic
- Superior comfort and support
- Clears most pannier racks
- 5-point safety harness is made of flexible, soft tubular nylon straps to safely secure your child in the carrier; adjustable shoulder pads enhance comfort
- Integrated tool free adjustable footrests
- Super sturdy seat tube adaptor (included) that easily secures with a 4-bolt clamp
- Got 2 bikes? No problem, grab yourself a spare bracket here
- 48 lbs weight limit (22KG)
- Designed in the Netherlands. Made in China
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150
We use UPS in the USA and either UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email. US Customers are c harged 5.5% for duties (it appears as "Federal Tax" in your checkout ) on all items, but you are not charged either US or Canadian tax, since neither are legally applicable . In other words, we charge 5.5% duty to all US orders, we pre-pay the duties to US customs (so you don't have to deal with them ), and you don't pay a cent of tax. Not a bad deal, especially considering the strength of the US dollar!
Yepp company profile: Yepp was created in 2009 with one goal, to turn the world of bike seats upside down! Through the use of innovative materials, contemporary design and second to none quality they have done just that.
Yepp's parent company GMG BV (Gebroeders Melkert Gouda) has over 80 years' experience in safely and comfortably transporting children and have produced over 5 million (!) front and rear bike seats in numerous designs since 1934. Chances are if you were ever in a bicycle child seat as a child it was probably made by GMC. In 2015 GMC was acquired by the Thule Group adding to their already impressive line up of strollers, child seats and accessories.