MAXI REAR CHILDSEAT - EASYFIT
Introducing the Yepp Maxi Easyfit Rear Child Seat. With its modern design and formidable EN Certification, it’s one of the safest, most comfortable and best quality child carriers of them all.
This Easyfit model is designed to be mounted to existing pannier racks using its genius Easyfit adapter that mounts easily using just 4 bolts and can be removed with the turn of a key and the push of a button should you want to ride passenger-free. It's crafted from a firm, yet supple foam composite similar to that of Crocs shoes, that provides both support and security in all urban conditions. Strap on the adjustable safety harness, and enjoy a worry-free day of cycling bliss.
- ONLY BLACK IS KEPT IN STOCK: OTHER COLOURS CAN BE ORDERED WITHIN ONE WEEK
- Constructed from a perforated EVA polymer, a pliable, rubberlike material similar to Crocs shoes and then affixed to a sturdy tubular steel frame and backed by flexible plastic
- Superior comfort and support
- 5-point safety harness is made of flexible, soft tubular nylon straps to safely secure your child in the carrier; adjustable shoulder pads enhance comfort
- Integrated tool free adjustable footrests
- Integrated lock
- Use with Easyfit adapter to mount onto any existing rack rated from 25-35KG
- Want to mount it to a second bike then grab a spare Easyfit adaptor here
- Can even be used with large rear pannier bags using the optional Easyfit XL bracket
- 48 lbs weight limit (22KG)
- Designed in the Netherlands. Made in China
Yepp company profile: Yepp was created in 2009 with one goal, to turn the world of bike seats upside down! Through the use of innovative materials, contemporary design and second to none quality they have done just that.
Yepp's parent company GMG BV (Gebroeders Melkert Gouda) has over 80 years' experience in safely and comfortably transporting children and have produced over 5 million(!) front and rear bike seats in numerous designs since 1934. Chances are if you were ever in a bicycle child seat as a child it was probably made by GMC. In 2015 GMC was acquired by the Thule Group adding to their already impressive line up of strollers, child seats and accessories.