JUNIOR REAR CHILDSEAT
Out of Stock
We can likely get this product for you within 2 weeks.
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
The Yepp Junior Rear Child Seat is the strongest of them all. Maybe your child already cycles independently from time to time but still prefers to enjoy the adventure safely behind you on the back of your bike or you just want to get to school quicker then it's time for the Yepp Junior.
Combining a trendy yet subtle design with a comfortable soft seat and the formidable carrying capacity that only an EN certified rack can guarantee (35KG!!!) The Yepp Junior will make life easier whatever the day brings you. And, restoring the functionality of your rack takes no time at all, with the Yepp Junior's intuitively designed detaching base.
- Includes an EN Certified rear pannier rack with an integrated easyfit window that has a maximum capacity of 75lbs
- Supplied with a great foot protector, preventing the kids’ feet from getting caught up in the spokes
- Foldable footrests are present to make it easy for kids to get on and of the bike and rest their feet while riding along
- Can be locked to the rear rack to prevent theft
- Integrated seatbelt at waist height and reflectors on the rear of the seat for extra visibility, all to enhance the safety of the child
- Recommended for Children between 5 and 9, with a maximum weight of 75 lbs (35kg)
- Want to fix it to an extra bike? Then grab yourself a spare pannier rack here
- Designed in the Netherlands. Made in China
Yepp company profile: Yepp was created in 2009 with one goal, to turn the world of bike seats upside down! Through the use of innovative materials, contemporary design and second to none quality they have done just that.
Yepp's parent company GMG BV (Gebroeders Melkert Gouda) has over 80 years' experience in safely and comfortably transporting children and have produced over 5 million(!) front and rear bike seats in numerous designs since 1934. Chances are if you were ever in a bicycle child seat as a child it was probably made by GMC. In 2015 GMC was acquired by the Thule Group adding to their already impressive line up of strollers, child seats and accessories.