100% U.S.A. Made from American Ragg Wool, these full mittens are the warmest item we offer, for the coldest days of the year.
Lined with NEWTECH - a poly pill lining that is considered one of the softest synthetics out there - these mittens are super comfortable and cozy.
All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily - don't worry, we won't be offended if you take them off.
The cuffs are a double hem so that no wind can get through at the wrists.
- Content: 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon. Lined with NEWTECH (100% PA)
- Ragg Wool: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
- Washing Instructions: machine was with any detergent and lay flat to dry.
- Source: Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
- Size Info: Each style of glove we make comes in two sizes, a smaller size, and a larger size. For the mittens we recommend following the measurement guidelines exactly. If your fingers are too long for the smaller mittens, then they will be crushed against the top of the mitten and it won't stretch.
About: Upstate Stock was born out of the simple fact that American manufacturing of the highest quality is still out there, the same manufacturing from decades ago that is both at a standard that very few countries can match, but also affordable. Over the last few decades, there has been a stark decrease in all areas of American manufacturing; factories and mills that were once thriving are now disappearing. Are there still factories out there in the US that can make goods to the standard American manufacturing was known for? The answer is a resounding yes…lots of them…still plugging away after decades and decades, and they are affordable.