UPSTATE STOCKWOOL FINGERLESS GLOVE
100% U.S.A. Made from American Ragg Wool, these fingerless gloves are washed and dried for ultimate comfort.
All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily - don't worry, we won't be offended if you take them off.
All cuff hems are serged with an elastic thread to help retain cuff shape even after washing.
- Content: 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon
- Ragg Wool: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep hands warm and dry.
- Washing Instructions: machine was with any detergent and tumble dry on any setting. These gloves are super low maintenance...do what you will with them and they can take it.
- Source: Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
- Size Info: Each style of glove we make comes in two sizes, a smaller size, and a larger size. For the fingerless glove we recommend Men with smaller hand buy the smaller size, as the gloves will stretch out as needed. In general, we make the fingerless gloves larger as we do not want an overly tight fit and believe the gloves look better with some room around the palm and top of the hand.
About: Upstate Stock was born out of the simple fact that American manufacturing of the highest quality is still out there, the same manufacturing from decades ago that is both at a standard that very few countries can match, but also affordable. Over the last few decades, there has been a stark decrease in all areas of American manufacturing; factories and mills that were once thriving are now disappearing. Are there still factories out there in the US that can make goods to the standard American manufacturing was known for? The answer is a resounding yes…lots of them…still plugging away after decades and decades, and they are affordable.