100% U.S.A. made from American Ragg Wool. The Ragg Wool Beanie is a heavy weight double layer cap.
All labels are lightly tacked on and can be removed easily - don't worry, we won't be offended if you take them off.
Some pilling is natural as the loose ends come together. These are easily removed with a wool comb or carefully (very carefully!) with scissors.
- Content: 85% USA Wool, 15% USA Nylon.
- What is Ragg Wool?: The nylon in this traditional workwear/gardening wool blend allows for shape retention and durability. The high quality wool will wick away moisture to keep the head warm and dry.
- Washing Instructions: Machine was with any detergent and lay flat to dry, you can machine dry on delicate but we do not really recommend this.
- Source: Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
- Size Info: One Size: Length: 10" (without fold), Width: 9" (at base)
About: Upstate Stock was born out of the simple fact that American manufacturing of the highest quality is still out there, the same manufacturing from decades ago that is both at a standard that very few countries can match, but also affordable. Over the last few decades, there has been a stark decrease in all areas of American manufacturing; factories and mills that were once thriving are now disappearing. Are there still factories out there in the US that can make goods to the standard American manufacturing was known for? The answer is a resounding yes…lots of them…still plugging away after decades and decades, and they are affordable.