TI PARTS WORKSHOP
TITANIUM EASY WHEELS WITH TI BOLTS - 66MM - FRAME MOUNT
Out of Stock
We can likely get this product for you within 2 weeks.
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Easy Wheels are as luxurious as it gets for a Brompton. Fitting these is like having a pair of diamond earrings, you don't need them but boy do you want them! They not only look fantastic but function 100 times better than the standard Brompton Easy wheels. What's not to love.
CNC machined from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts and each running on 2 high grade Japanese bearings these easy wheels are larger than the standard Brompton wheels, measuring 66mm they roll considerably better and improve the function of your Brompton with only a tiny weight penalty.
- CNC machined from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts
- Rolling on two high quality Japanese sealed bearings to ensure super smooth rotation
- 66mm diameter enables the bike to be more stable and roll better
- Frame Mount - Suitable for all Brompton bikes
- Laser etched logo on the Ti bolts and on the easy wheels
- Smoother and stronger than the standard plastic wheel
- Available in a Raw Titanium finish
- Supplied with new flat rubber tires
- Weight: 91g
- Stock Brompton Component: 45mm - 44g/pair)
- Brompton Easy Wheels: 59mm - 83g/pair
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a beautiful machined full crankset.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with a simple design, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show off.