TI PARTS WORKSHOP
TI-CARBON REAR RACK WITH 66MM ALUMINUM EASY WHEELS - 280MM
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium & Carbon Rear Pannier Rack with Aluminum Easy Wheels is beautifully designed, super lightweight and rather stunning. All individual components are CNC machined from aerospace-grade Titanium and for further weight saving, carbon fibre has been used for the shafts themselves, without compromising strength. This allows you to transport your Brompton on four Easy Wheels with ease without any weight penalty.
One of the most impressive upgrades we have seen for a Brompton bicycle. Having the two extra Easy Wheels on the rack really does make transport a whole lot easier for those times you need to wheel it though the train station or into your condo and while the brilliant Brompton rear rack has been on a diet for 2017, it is still pretty beefy for most of us.
By extensively using CNC machined aerospace-grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium and high grade Carbon Fibre this rear rack weighs 154 grams, shaving xxx grams off from the new 2017 rack and a staggering xxx grams from the older steel rack.
This model is supplied with the brilliant Aluminum Easy Wheels, CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts and each running on 2 high grade Japanese bearings these easy wheels are larger than the standard Brompton wheels, measuring 66mm they roll considerably better and improve the transport function of your Brompton with only a tiny weight penalty.
- All parts CNC machined from Ti-6AL-4V grade Titanium with Carbon Fibre inserts on the main tubes
- Consists of two Carbon Titanium lower stays, two Carbon Titanium upper stays, one Titanium yolk, one Titanium rear rod, four Titanium M5 bolts, four Titanium washers, five Titanium grub screws, one Titanium fender mount and two 66mm Aluminum Easy Wheels
- Does not work great with the Brompton Rack Sack but as a transport solution it is second to none
- Lightweight, Strong and Rust Proof
- Weight (Rack Only): 154g (Pre 2016 Brompton Rack: xxx g) - Saving xxx g
- Weight (Rack Only): 154g (Post 2017 Brompton Rack: xxx g) - Saving xxx g
- Weight (With Wheels): 250g
- Available in Raw Titanium and Raw Carbon with Black or Silver Easy Wheels
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.