TI PARTS WORKSHOP
MINI PEDAL - WITH TITANIUM MKS AXLE
The Ti Parts Workshop Mini Pedals have been built using the excellent MKS quick release pedal system but all lovingly CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum and Ti-6AL-4V Titanium. With a smaller platform size than the stock Brompton pedals but using 12 individual removable studs it ensures great grips, plus instead of having a folding pedal you simply remove the pedal and either pop it in your bag or simply click it into the optional Titanium Pedal Holder.
The Platform itself is CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum, each axle and the MKS compatible pedal holders are CNC machined from aerospace grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium and each pedal runs on three super smooth Japanese sealed bearings with a hefty seal on each end thrown in for good measure.
- Pedal body and axle cover CNC machined from high grade 7075 Aluminum
- Axle and pedal holders CNC machined from aerospace grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium
- Set consists of two titanium axles, two Titanium pedal holders, six Japanese sealed bearings, four weather seals and two Aluminum axle covers
- 12 Removable Studs on each pedal ensure great grip
- Supplied with both Black and Red removable pins
- MKS compatible
- Available with a Ti Grey or Black
- Fits any Brompton
- Platform body: Length 60mm, Width 65mm, Height 17mm
- Weight: 208g (Original Brompton Component: 422g) - Saving 214g
- Couple with the Optional Ti Parts Workshop MKS Titanium Pedal Holder so you don't loose the pedal and keep it safe when folded
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.