TI PARTS WORKSHOP
EXTENDED SEATPOST - 600MM - TITANIUM
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Seatpost for Brompton bikes should be the go to upgrade for any Brompton owner. Titanium is without a doubt the best material for Brompton seatposts not just because of incredible weight saving but because of its ability to deflect shock, and greatly increase riding comfort.
The Extended Titanium Seatpost is 60mm longer than the standard post and ideal for people 5'11" - 6'6" or just long legged. Made from aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V Titanium, flared at the bottom, like the original Brompton seatpost to prevent it coming out and tapered at the top to allow you to use the brilliant Brompton Pentaclip. While not the lightest solution this does allow you to remove the saddle easily for transport.
Weighing just 284grams this little post saves you 168 grams over the stock extended seatpost. Couple that with the increased riding comfort this is a brilliant upgrade.
- Made from aerospace grade Ti-3AL-2.5V Titanium
- Extended version is 60mm longer giving an effective length of 600mm
- If you're 5'11" - 6'6" or just long legged you'll need this
- Uses your existing Brompton Pentaclip
- Available in Polished, Silver Frosted, Black Frosted (which matches the Black and Nickel Edition bikes perfectly) and if you really want to stand out Rainbow Frosted, If you really want to stand out!
- Weight: 284g +/-10 grams (Original Brompton Component: 452g) - Saving 168g
- We Recommend changing to the Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Pentaclip Bolt while you upgrade to get the best weight saving
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike, their range spans from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a stunning crankset CNC machined from a single block of aluminum.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with simple designs, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show them off.