TI PARTS WORKSHOP
ALUMINUM EASY WHEELS WITH TI BOLTS - 66MM - PRE 2017 RACK MOUNT
The Ti Parts Workshop Aluminum Easy Wheels are probably the first upgrade you should do to your Brompton. Literally don't even think about it. They not only look fantastic but function 100 times better than the standard Brompton Easy wheels.
CNC machined from high grade 6061 Aluminum with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts and each running on 2 high grade Japanese bearings these easy wheels are larger than the standard Brompton wheels, measuring 66mm they roll considerably better and improve the function of your Brompton with only a tiny weight penalty.
- CNC machined from high grade 6061 Aluminum with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts
- Rolling on two high quality Japanese sealed bearings to ensure super smooth rotation
- 66mm diameter enables the bike to be more stable and roll better
- Pre-2017 Rack Mount - Uses a longer M5 bolt - Suitable for Brompton bikes with the older steel rack fitted to bike before 2017
- Laser etched logo on the Ti bolts
- Smoother and stronger than the standard plastic wheel
- Available in Black, Gold and Silver
- Weight: 96g
- Stock Brompton Component: 45mm - 44g/pair)
- Brompton Easy Wheels: 59mm - 83g/pair
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a beautiful machined full crankset.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with a simple design, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show off.