TI PARTS WORKSHOP
ALUMINUM EASY WHEELS - FIVE SPOKE - 66MM - TI BOLTS
♥ Staff Pick
The Ti Parts Workshop Aluminum Easy Wheels are probably the first upgrade you should do to your Brompton. Literally don't even think about it. They not only look fantastic but function 100 times better than the standard Brompton Easy wheels.
CNC machined from high grade 6061 Aluminum with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts and each running on 2 high grade Japanese bearings these easy wheels are larger than the standard Brompton wheels, measuring 66mm they roll considerably better and improve the function of your Brompton with only a tiny weight penalty.
Available in three new designs, Disc, Four Spoke and Five Spoke and also four different colour ways so you can really get the right match for what ever Brompton you have.
- CNC machined from high grade 6061 Aluminum with Ti-6AL-4V Titanium bolts
- Rolling on two high quality Japanese sealed bearings to ensure super smooth rotation
- 66mm diameter enables the bike to be more stable and roll better
- Frame Mount - Uses a short M6 bolt - Suitable for all Brompton bikes
- Rack Mount - Uses a slightly longer M6 bolt - Suitable for post 2016 racks but also fits the frame
- Laser etched logo on the Ti bolts
- Smoother and stronger than the standard plastic wheel
- Available in Black, Gold, Grey and Silver
- Weight: 88g
- Stock Brompton Component: 45mm - 44g/pair)
- Brompton Easy Wheels: 59mm - 83g/pair
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a beautiful machined full crankset.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with a simple design, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show off.