TI PARTS WORKSHOP
3/6 SPD REAR OUTER AXLE NUTS - TITANIUM
The Ti Parts Workshop Titanium Rear Axle Nut set replaces the standard steel outer axle nuts situated on the outside of the frame's dropouts but inside of the Brompton Chain Tensioner. Suitable for use on Brompton Bikes with 3 and 6 Speed Rear Wheel Axles.
CNC machined from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium, this hub spacer nut set saves approximately 5.4g over the original Brompton nuts and have the added benefit of being totally rust proof and stronger.
- CNC machined from Ti-6AL-4V Titanium
- Rear outer axle nuts suitable for 3 and 6 speed hubs
- Laser etched logos
- Lighter and stronger than steel and rust proof
- Available in Raw Titanium and Black (which matches the Black Edition Brompton bikes perfectly)
- Set consists of 2 x Outer Axle Nuts
- Weight: 7.7g (Original Brompton Component: 13.6g) - Saving: 5.9g
About Ti Parts Workshop: Based out of Hong Kong, Ti Parts Workshop have been at the forefront of Brompton aftermarket components since 2010. Specializing in ultra-high quality and lightweight replacement parts for pretty much the whole Brompton Bike from a handlebar bolt to a full titanium seatpost or even a beautiful machined full crankset.
The idea behind the company is to design and produce top quality modifications for Brompton folding bikes with a simple design, that are functional, lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. All parts are manufactured or CNC machined in-house using only the finest Titanium, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber and are all finished with laser etched logos and even anodized in different colours so you can really show off.