DELTA CRUISER TIRE
The staff at Curbside all ride different bicycles. They find comfort in different saddles. Some tour, others race, and many choose to simply commute. But, at the end of the day, there's one thing they can always agree on: the necessity of a durable tire. The crafty German experts over at Schwalbe produce exactly that. They pair a strong nylon weave with thick Kevlar lining, the synthetic material used in bullet-proof vests, for maximum puncture resistance. The Schwalbe Delta Cruiser adds a little more cushion and style to any city bike with its range of classic colours.
The classic centre rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics and grip in all weather conditions. Of course, the Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard and reflective lines.
- 50 EPI Casing prevents objects penetrating the carcass (Threads Per Inch)
- K Guard: Kevlar reinforced rubber lining prevents punctures
- Reflective sidewalls for safety
- Rated for 55-85 psi
- 26x1-3/8 and 700c Tires maximum load is 90KG
- 28x1-1/2 Tires maximum load is 100KG
- Available in Cream, Brown and Black