RIESE & MULLER
HOMAGE GT TOURING
The Riese & Muller Homage Touring city e-bikes have low-step frames and zippy geometry that make them perfect for effortlessly criss-crossing cities of any topography. But don't let the upright positioning fool you - these bikes are German-engineered with precision and will handle any and all long-term weekend adventures.
Any good e-bike worth its salt has a motor and battery up to the task of hauling goods and people, and Riese & Muller knocks it out of the park with its Bosch systems. Powered by your choice of single or dual internal Bosch PowerTube 625Wh batteries that provide up to 125km / 250km of range, the Performance Line CX motor provides more torque than other motors, giving 85Nm acceleration at low cadences to make uphill journeys a lot sweeter. It reads your pedal input 1,000 times a second for an extremely accurate and sensitive intuition that boosts you with just the right amount of power exactly when you need it. The Extended Boost feature allows for smooth traction over stone, root, and cobblestone obstacles - even when going uphill. Choose between the minimalist Intuvia display, the smart full-colour Kiox or Nyon displays, or the no-holds-barred Smartphone Hub control for a truly customized riding experience.
The Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs. The Suntour suspension system gives you all the rebound power you’ll ever need. Living in a rural area where the roads are more often gravel than tarmac? The GX option with Schwalbe Johnny Watts tires offer ultimate traction without slowing you down.
An integral rear carrier allows you to bring whatever you need along for the ride, be it tour panniers or a dry set of clothes for après-ride dinner and drinks with friends, and an ABUS lock ensures your bike remains yours with solid German engineering and construction.
Combine these with Magura hydraulic disc brakes, an optional remote-controlled Dropper X-Fusion seatpost, mega-bright Supernova light system, and Selle Royal saddle, and you get the crème de la crème of electric bikes - the Riese & Muller Homage GT Touring.
- Questions? Book a consultation with one of our E-Bike experts
- We only require a $2000 deposit - Contact us to place your order today
- Click ETA tab for real-time production and delivery dates
- Riese & Muller Homage GT Touring
- Lightweight Aluminum frame with Suntour Full Suspension - Provides strength and agility on even the roughest roads
- Motor: Quiet & reliable Bosch Performance Line CX provides more torque than other motors, up to 85Nm acceleration at low cadences
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh / DualBattery 1250Wh gives you up to 125km / 250km of range on a single charge
- Cockpit Display: Customize your ride with the super-advanced Kiox, Nyon, or Smartphone Hub cockpit controls, or the minimalist Intuvia display
- Lighting: Incredibly bright Supernova M99 lighting system - Car headlight technology designed specifically for bikes
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed cassette offers reliable, exact trigger shifting and the 1x drivetrain system keeps things lean and simple for reduced maintenance costs
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes offer absolute stopping power in absolutely every weather condition
Schwalbe tires are highly puncture-resistant - Made in Germany
- Comfortable ergonomic Selle Royal saddle - Made in Italy
- This product can only be purchased in Canada
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
|HOMAGE GT TOURING
|FRAME||Aluminum - Deepsea Blue Metallic / Pearl White|
|BIKE WEIGHT||64.4 lbs (higher with accessories)|
||Bosch PowerTube 625 (Single) - 36V 625Wh / Bosch DualBattery 1250 (2 x PowerTube 625) - 36V 1250Wh|
||Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4)|
||Bosch Intuvia / Bosch Kiox / Bosch Nyon / Bosch Smartphone Hub|
|MAX ASSISTED SPEED||32km/hr as per Canadian regulations|
|COMPUTER MODES||Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo|
|RANGE ESTIMATE||60-125km (PowerTube 625) / 125-250km (DualBattery 1250)|
|CHARGING TIME||5 hours (PowerTube 625) / 10 hours (DualBattery 1250)|
||Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm|
|REAR SHOCK||Suntour RS-19 190x40|
|HEADSET||Acros IntegrationX, block lock|
|SEATPOST||Satori Trident / Dropper Post X-Fusion Manic 70|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Super Moto-X / Schwalbe Johnny Watts|
Rodi Tryp35, 27.5"
|FRONT HUB||Novatec Disc 32H|
|REAR HUB||Novatec Boost QR, 36H
|CRANKSET||FSA / Riese & Muller, 170mm|
|CHAIN||KMC X11 (125x)
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX 11-speed, 11-46T
|SADDLE||Selle Royal New Lookin Male / Selle Royal New Lookin Female|
|PEDALS||VP-183 / VP-538|
|SHIFTING SYSTEM||Shimano Deore XT Shadow+ 11-speed
|SHIFTER||Shimano SLX 11-speed
|HANDLEBAR||Humpert ergotec Ergo XXL, 31.8mm / Humpert ergotec Trekking, 31.8mm / Humpert ergotec Trekking, 31.8mm, Aluminum / Satori R&M Custom Komfort, 25.4mm, Aluminum / Satori R&M Custom, 25.4mm, Aluminum|
|STEM||Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90mm, 20 degrees / Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90mm, 45 degrees / Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Aluminum|
|BRAKES||Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes / Magura CMe ABS, hydraulic disc brakes|
|FRONT LIGHT||Supernova M99|
|TAIL LIGHT||Supernova M99, integrated|
|MUDGUARDS||SKS A65R / SKS A69R|
||Integrated MIK / Riese & Muller|
||Pletscher Comp 40 Flex|
|PUMP||Beto air suspension fork pump|
||ABUS Bordo 6000, 90cm|
|HOMAGE GT TOURING||FROM||TO|
|49 CM||5' 5"||5' 11"|
|54 CM||5' 9"||6' 3"|
|58 CM||5' 11"||6' 7"|
Did you know we ship bikes completely built and ready to ride? Our bikes are shipped Ride Out Of The Box meaning they are professionally tuned and delivered - worry free. Your bike will arrive at your door step with any accessories installed, so you can ride it right out of the box!
READY TO RIDE
Want to know how much shipping will cost? Just tell us where its going!