REPAIR SHOP APPOINTMENT
For 2017 we're happy to launch our online repair booking platform - a long time in the works! We know our customers depend on their bikes as transportation so we've made every effort to minimize shop-time. And, we've even launched a discounted rental program if you want to avoid the TTC for a day.
Here's how it works:
1. This platform is for booking tune-ups only. Small jobs like flat tires or small adjustments are fixed on an as-soon-as-possible basis so we ask that you just drop by! We try as hard as possible to get small jobs done same day.
2. You are booking an assessment not actual repair time. Once assessed, the bike will be ready with 24-48 hours. Please respect our busy mechanics and try to keep assessment time to 15 minutes.
3. Wait time may be longer if parts are needed. While we carry a 90% of all parts required for a standard tune-up, in the rare occasion that we don't have parts the repair will be delayed while parts are ordered (usually 1-10 days).
4. Appointments can be cancelled and fully refunded up to 48 hours of scheduled appointment.
5. Deposit is taken off of final bill.