Pedal straps mean power. They're made for that extra push through every intersection, or past the annoying electric scooter that beeped at you for absolutely no reason. Crafted right here in Toronto, their strong canvas construction is totally adjustable, ensuring a hassle-free fit for all your favourite footwear.
YNOT Pedal Straps are adjustable to fit nearly any footwear. Great for anybody that rides hard and needs the ultimate foot retention system. SOLD IN PAIRS.
- Triple layer reinforcement for added strength
- Keep their desired shape, allowing you to easily get your footing every time
- Ideal for commuting, cross, FGFS, mountain biking, hardworking messengers & everyday riding
- Adjustable to accommodate nearly any footwear, from slip-ons to winter boots
- Bottom strap fit any standard platform pedal with 3/4" x 5/16" slotted openings
- Constructed with heavy duty nylon, industrial-strength hook & loop and durable nickel-plated hardware
- Made in Toronto, Canada
YNOT Company History: YNOT was established in 2009 when founder Tony Mammoliti started experimenting and designing bike gear he felt was lacking in the cycling industry. Initially, a small garage studio was set up in the back alley of Toronto's iconic Croft Street. At local cycling events bike messengers and FGFS riders began getting their hands on YNOT products, and started putting them through their paces. Over time, a die-hard DIY crew of like-minded designers was brought together, and the YNOT product line evolved and expanded.
Today YNOT is sold to over 40 countries and is still headquartered and manufactured in the Junction area of Toronto known for its industrious working class and manufacturing history. The YNOT team still strive to push the company forward, driven by a passion to create unique and functional products for people that use and depend on them every day.