HANDLEBAR-PACK - MATTE BLACK - 9L
The Ortlieb Handlebar-Pack is your bike touring companion. With its 9 litre capacity, you can pack in your sleeping bag with ease leaving your panniers to carry your other camping needs.
Because of the roll closures, you can easily access your items from either side. And if you need to pack a little extra the Handlebar-Pack offers compression belts. It is even compatible with the Ortlieb Accessory-Pack that hooks on via four hooks.
No matter the handlebar type, the mounting system, which uses velcro straps and foam spacers, will work -- even on carbon handlebars.
- Ortlieb Handlebar-Pack 9L
- High quality handlebar bag
- Quick access to contents with roll top closure and locking hook
- Can be easily mounted on handlebar, including carbon fiber, with velcro straps
- Compression belts on outside enable attachment of additional equipment
- Comes with four hooks to enable attachment of the Ortlieb Accessory-Pack for additional stowage space
- Abrasion Resistant nylon with waterproof PU coating for solid construction and weather protection
- Reflective logo for night visibility
- Sustainably produced as well as PVC, PFC, and BPA-free
- Dimensions: 16cm × 16cm × 40cm (9 L capacity)
|ORTLIEB HANDLEBAR-PACK 9L
|DIMENSIONS||16cm × 16cm × 40cm|
|MATERIAL||Abrasion Resistant nylon with waterproof PU coating|
|SUITABLE FOR||Trekking Bikes, Electric Bikes, Touring Bikes|
|USAGE||Mounts to handlebar with Velcro straps|
No - be sure to take it with you!
|CLOSURE MAIN COMPARTMENT||Structured roll closures with heavy-duty buckles|
|MANUFACTURED||Designed and built in Germany|
|WARRANTY||5 Years from purchase date unless otherwise stated|
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $150*
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and a small flat rate international processing charge covers all cross-border Fees and Duties. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
*Does not apply to oversize items.