GIRAMONDO 27.5 - 2017
The Masi Giramondo 27.5 utilizes the same frame and fork as its 700c counterpart and caters to the hard core adventure rider with broad ambitions. Featuring WTB mountain dirt-drop handlebars, a riser stem, and the superior grip of Kenda's Slant Six mountain bike tires this laid back but highly versatile off-roader takes the challenges and diversity of the trail in its stride. And when it's time to head into unknown territory the Giramondo bites, carving effortlessly through flowing single track down fast descents and up technical climbs. An off road bike with many unique attributes - style, guile and a personality to match.
What's a gravel bike? Read more here.
- Masi double butted tig welded chromoly disc frame with rack & fender mounts, 5 bottle mounting locations, extra spoke holder, integrated headtube & integrated seat clamp
- Full chromoly Masi Uni-Crown straight blade fork, IS disc mount with rack, fender and bottle cage mounts
- Shimano Deore crankset, 44/32/24t with sealed Shimano BB
- Shimano Deore 10spd front and rear derailleurs with Microshift barend shifters
- Shimano 11-34t, 10-spd cassette
- WTB Mountain Drop Bar, 25.4mm with New Brev. M 3D forged 35 degree stem
- New Brev. M alloy 3D forged seatpost with WTB Volt Sport saddle
- New Brev. M 23mm wide internal tubeless compatible disc rims, alloy 32h disc hubs with alloy QR
- Kenda Slant-Six 27.5 x 2.10 tires
- ProMax DSK-300R disc brakes
Masi Company History: Masi Cycles has a pretty rich history. The company was created in the 1950's after founder Faliero Masi, who was a career professional racer and team mechanic, started making steel bicycle frames at the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan, Italy and moved to Southern California in the early 70's.
Today Masi Bicycles, a brand now under Haro, still makes steel bicycles, for which they are most well known as well as carbon and aluminum bikes for both road, track, and off-tarmac adventure. Through the years many high profile professional cyclists have chosen Masi bikes such as Antonio Maspes, Faust Coppi, Felice Gimondi, Jacques Anquetil and Eddy Merckx.
|MASI GIRAMONDO 27.5 - 2017|
|FRAME||Masi Double Butted Tig Welded Chromoly Disc Frame w/ Rack & Fender Mounts, 5 Bottle Mounting Locations, Extra Spoke Holder, Integrated Headtube & Integrated Seat Clamp|
|FORK||Full Chromoly Masi Uni-Crown Straight Blade Fork, Is Disc Mount w/ Rack, Fender And Bottle Cage Mounts|
|HEADSET||FSA No. 23, Integrated Sealed Bearing, 1 1/8"|
|STEM||Brev.M 3D Forged 35 Degree Stem, 25.4mm|
|HANDLEBAR||Wtb Mountain Drop Bar, 25.4mm|
|GRIPS/TAPE||Masi Gripper Tape|
|SEATPOST||Brev. M 3D Forged Alloy, 27.2mm|
|SEAT||Wtb Volt Sport|
|BRAKES||Promax Dsk-300R Mechanical Disc, 160F/160R|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Promax BL-256|
|SHIFTER||Microshift Barend, 10-Spd|
|F. DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore|
|R. DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore T610, 10-Spd|
|FRONT HUB||Alloy 32h Disc Hub with Alloy QR|
|REAR HUB||Alloy 32h Disc Hub, Steel Freehub with Alloy QR|
|RIMS||New Brev. M 23mm Internal Tubeless Compatible Disc Rims|
|TIRES||Kenda Slant-Six 27.5 X 2.10|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano SM-BB52|
|CRANKS||Shimano Deore T611 , 44/32/24t|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Hg-500, 11-34t, 10-Spd|
|MASI GIRAMONDO 27.5 - 2017||FROM||TO|
This product is part of our exclusive Ride out of the Box shipping service. We professionally assemble and tune the bike, package it carefully for damage-free shipping (in a very large box - great for play-forts afterwards), and ship it through freight-lanes rather than courier-lanes to minimize transfer points and damages. You get a bike that is ready-to-ride and delivered right to your front door. Just select Canada or the US (above), click your province or state and there you are!