CXGR - 2017
The Masi CXGR emerges for 2017 lighter and more advanced than ever before. Flat mount disc brakes combined with all new 21mm wide internal disc specific Brev.M rims and a 3D forged cockpit provides stability and confidence on those sketchy loose descents. Shimano's 11 speed 105 group paired with an FSA Gossamer Compact crankset delivers high and low cadence options in those decisive moments and positions the CXGR as Masi's hard hitting mid-range gravel package.
What's a gravel bike? Read more here.
- New Masi double butted tig welded flat mount disc frame w/ rack & fender mounts, 3 bottle mounting locations & integrated seat clamp
- Masi Elite/RS carbon cross fork with 7075 alloy steerer, flat mount disc brake mount and fender mounts
- FSA Gossemer compact crankset, 50/34t w/ Mega EXO BB
- Shimano 105 11-spd shifters with Shimano 105 front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano 11-32t, 11-spd cassette
- New Brev. M 12-degree flare alloy drop bar with new Brev. M alloy 3D forged stem
- New Brev. M alloy 3D forged seatpost with New Masi SCS saddle
- New Brev. M 21mm wide internal tubeless compatible disc rims, alloy 32h disc hubs with alloy QR
- Kenda Slant Six 700x35c
- ProMax MS3.3 flat mount mechanical disc, 160F/160R
Masi Company History: Masi Cycles has a pretty rich history. The company was created in the 1950's after founder Faliero Masi, who was a career professional racer and team mechanic, started making steel bicycle frames at the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan, Italy and moved to Southern California in the early 70's.
Today Masi Bicycles, a brand now under Haro, still makes steel bicycles, for which they are most well known as well as carbon and aluminum bikes for both road, track, and off-tarmac adventure. Through the years many high profile professional cyclists have chosen Masi bikes such as Antonio Maspes, Faust Coppi, Felice Gimondi, Jacques Anquetil and Eddy Merckx.
|MASI CXGR - 2017|
|FRAME||Masi Double Butted Tig Welded Flat Mount Disc Frame with Rack & Fender Mounts, 3 Bottle Mounting Locations & Integrated Seat Clamp|
|FORK||Masi Elite/Rs Carbon Cross Fork with 7075 Alloy Steerer, Flatmount Disc Brake Mount And Fender Mounts|
|HEADSET||FSA Orbit X Threadless, 1 1/8"|
|STEM||Brev. M Alloy 3D Forged Stem, 31.8mm|
|HANDLEBAR||Brev. M 12-Degree Flair Alloy Drop Bar, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS/TAPE||Masi Gripper Tape|
|SEATPOST||Brev. M 3D Forged Alloy, 27.2mm|
|BRAKES||Promax Ms3.3 Flat Mount Mechanical Disc, 160F/160R|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shiamno 105|
|SHIFTER||Shimano 105, 11-Spd|
|F. DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105|
|R. DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 5800, 11-Spd|
|FRONT HUB||Alloy 32h Disc Hub with Alloy QR|
|REAR HUB||Alloy 32h Disc Hub, Steel Freehub with Alloy QR|
|RIMS||New Brev. M 21mm Internal Tubeless Compatible Disc Rims|
|TIRES||Kenda Slant Six 700 X 35c|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||FSA Mega Exo|
|CRANKS||FSA Gossemer Compact, 50/34t|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 5800 11-32t, 11-Spd|
|MASI CXGR - 2017||FROM||TO|
This product is part of our exclusive Ride out of the Box shipping service. We professionally assemble and tune the bike, package it carefully for damage-free shipping (in a very large box - great for play-forts afterwards), and ship it through freight-lanes rather than courier-lanes to minimize transfer points and damages. You get a bike that is ready-to-ride and delivered right to your front door. Just select Canada or the US (above), click your province or state and there you are!