Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
***LUBE UNAVAILABLE IN THE USA DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS***
- PUMP: Lezyne's Sport Floor Drive Pump could be the be-all-end-all of floor pumps. Engineered for durability, the Sport Floor Drive has a strong steel barrel and piston, a reversible Schrader/Presta chuck and can handle up to 220 PSI - perfect for just about any bike. The oversized gauge makes pressure reading easy and the awesome ABS-1 Pro chuck is both reliable and easy to use.
- MULTI-TOOL: Every cyclist should have one of these. Whether it's the odd bit of maintenance or roadside emergencies, the Park Tool AWS-9.2 combines 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches with a flat head screwdriver and T25 Torx wrench in a super-convenient pocket-sized folding set. Like a swiss army knife for your bike!
- LUBE: White Lightning's Wet Ride Lube is fantastic and perfect for just about any rider. Long-lasting and ready for marathon length rides, this wet lube can handle both dry and wet weather no problem with great drivetrain efficiency to boot!
LEZYNE SPORT FLOOR DRIVE PUMP:With a steel barrel and piston over a molded composite matrix base with an ergonomic varnished wooden handle, the Sport Floor Drive Pump is built to last for years. The 220 psi maximum is enough to pump whatever you need with an extra large 3.5" gauge for easy readability. To top it off, Lezyne's ABS-1 Pro Head is the perfect design to fit both Schrader and Presta valves, threading on and off effortlessly without needing to worry about clumsy locking mechanisms or accidentally bleeding out all the air in you tires.
- Extra long, high strength hose with composite matrix couplers
- Steel barrel and piston for longevity
- Oversized 3.5" pressure gauge for easy readability
- 134cm / 4.4 ft fully extended
- Max 220psi
WHITE LIGHTNING WET RIDE WET CHAIN LUBE: Wet Ride Wet Lube is a totally waterproof thicker lubricant made from premium synthetic oils and rust-preventing polymers. A true all-around lubricant, Wet Ride will handle any weather, the muddiest conditions. With unrivalled durability, Wet Ride is as close to a set-and-forget lube as you'll ever find.
- 4 oz bottle of heavy synthetic oil lubricant
- Superior drivetrain efficiency in wet and muddy conditions
- Super long lasting
- Built for adverse conditions
- Does not require time to set
PARK TOOL AWS-9.2 MULTI-TOOL: Every cyclist should own one of these. Whether you're a mechanical genius or not, a reliable multi-tool can really save the day when the time comes. Conveniently pocket-sized and folding, the Park Tool AWS-9.2 Multi-Tool combines 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches with a flathead screwdriver and a T25 Torx bit for the perfect handy little pocket partner.
- 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches work on majority of bolts on most bikes
- Flathead screwdriver and T25 Torx Driver
- Conveniently pocket-sized
- Perfect for on-the-go fixes
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS & ACCESSORIES ORDERS OVER $50
Canada: We use UPS, Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post within Canada. All applicable Provincial Taxes are charged at checkout. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.
USA: We use UPS or Canada Post/USPS in the USA. No US or Canadian Tax is charged at checkout and all cross-border Fees and Duties are prepaid so there are no surprises. Orders may take 1-2 business days to process. A tracking number will be provided by email.