Made right here at home in the heart of downtown Toronto, the YNOT Magnetic Series blends understated urban style with ultramodern functionality. They're ready for anything, from a lap around High Park to a lengthy commute, in the sun or through the pouring rain. With plenty of padding to keep a laptop or other valuables safe and sound, this is a bag you'll want to use every single day.
- Large main compartment with auto-locating magnetic buckles
- YKK Aquaguard® water repellent zippered suspended 15" laptop sleeve compartment for quick laptop removal (can also be used as hydration pack compartment) on Magnetic bag
- Expands or compresses to suit various loads
- Large front pocket with Aquaguard® water repellent zipper
- 2 side pockets (Multicam version is MOLLE-compatible and can be used with MOLLE compatible pouches and accessories)
- Airknit & nylon back panel for breathability, abrasion & sweat resistance
- YNOT semi-rigid closed cell foam back pad with slot for optional Waist Belt
- Removable sternum strap
- 1000D CORDURA® outer layer, North American Milled or 10.10 Waxed Canvas
- 400D Diamond Ripstop Nylon floating separated liner, 100% urethane coated
- National Molding™ hardware, North American Made
- Auto-locating magnetic hardware
- YKK Aquaguard® water repellent zipper, North American Made
- Shoulder straps & back pad includes non-absorbing closed-cell foam
YNOT Company History: YNOT was established in 2009 when founder Tony Mammoliti started experimenting and designing bike gear he felt was lacking in the cycling industry. Initially, a small garage studio was set up in the back alley of Toronto's iconic Croft Street. At local cycling events bike messengers and FGFS riders began getting their hands on YNOT products, and started putting them through their paces. Over time, a die-hard DIY crew of like-minded designers was brought together, and the YNOT product line evolved and expanded.
Today YNOT is sold to over 40 countries and is still headquartered and manufactured in the Junction area of Toronto known for its industrious working class and manufacturing history. The YNOT team still strive to push the company forward, driven by a passion to create unique and functional products for people that use and depend on them every day.
- Sewn with no. 69 nylon thread
- Bartacked for reinforcement
- Made in Toronto, Canada. Lifetime warranty.
- MAGNETICA: Height 16.5" to 21.5", Width 12", Depth 6.5", Volume 20-26 Litres
- NEO: Height 16.5" to 21.5", Width 12", Depth 5", Volume 16-19 Litres