BUSCH & MULLER
LUMOTEC IQ2 LUXOS U WITH USB OUTPUT
Out of Stock
Contact for Availability
1 (866) 920-4933
The Busch & Muller Luxos is a premium beast. Not only will it light up the night with upto 90 LUX of light but will charge your phone or GPS on the go too!
With its new light and reflector design, Busch & Müller has raised the bar for dynamo powered LED headlights:
- 70 LUX light field twice as wide as previous LED headlights, lights an area that is several times larger, maximally homogenous
- 90 LUX Flood Light Boost: Full output of all light sources. Ideal for navigating tricky road sections in pitch darkness. Activated by Remote push button. Push button during the day: signal pulse light. During darkness while standing still: Beam boost
- Charges USB devices (mobile phone, GPS, MP3 player) with USB energy. An integrated lithium cache battery supplies constant voltage so you damage the goods
- Now you control your light directly. All important light functions can be switched on the handlebar: ON/OFF, floodlight, Beam boost headlight etc
- This additional energy storage unit is used for peaks of demand as well as charging. Recharges continually when cycling. The charging status is indicated by an LED inside the handlebar button
- Signalling LEDs shining brightly forward. A sensor automatic switches
automatically between day and night mode
- Automatic. Special LEDs are directed so they are perceived by other traffic participants. Can be switched off with the handlebar push button
- A control LED inside the headlight continually shows whether or not a connected rear light functions properly.