At only 3.2kgs, the Early Rider Lite is exactly that, super lightweight and easy for the younger or less physical kids to manage. A more upright head tube angle, shortish wheel base and slimmer tyre means that when the restricted steering setting is off this is a fast, nimble bike that's a tonne of fun to ride too.
They will be riding before they run!
- 3.25 kgs
- Suggested age 1.5 - 3.5 yr
- 12" pneumatic wheels
- Minimum seat height 29.5cm
- EN71 approved for 18m+
- Weatherproof marine birch ply wood
- Dual steering system (restricted + unrestricted)
- Easy grip foam handles
- Adjustable reach
- Adjustable seat height
- Embossed faux leather seat
N.B. Due to safety regulations bikes are not supplied with dust caps as standard for bikes as they are classed as a choking hazzard for children of under 3 years of age.