NEXT PLUS HELMET
The Lazer Next+ is a skate, bmx style inspired cycling helmet which is perfect for the city too. Designed to provide protection from all angles, including the back of the head. With its TS+ Turnfit system and removable brim this is a helmet that will keep you safe.
Its a no frills helmet that will still keep you safe after all those accidental drops while you try and lock your bike!
- Skate, BMX inspired cycling helmet
- Removable brim to keep the sun/rain out of your eyes
- TS+ Turnfit strapping system
- Technopolymer injected construction
- 16 vents to keep you cool when the going gets tough
- Available in Small: 52-56cm, Medium: 55-59cm, Large: 59-61cm
- Weighs just 430 grams
Lazer is the world’s oldest helmet company, having started out making old leather hairnets for Belgian hardmen racing steel bicycles over cobbled farm roads. Originating from Belgium which is arguably the most rabid cycling nation in the world. So it’s no surprise that the country that produced Eddy Merckx, the Tour of Flanders and embrocation would also produce some of the best bike helmets on the market today.