The Lazer Next is designed to provide protection from all angles, including the back of the head. No matter your riding style, this is a helmet that will work to keep you safe.
The skate, bmx style inspired cycling helmet from Lazer will have you covered. Its a no frills helmet that will still keep you safe after all those accidental drops while you try and lock your bike!
- Skate, BMX inspired cycling helmet
- Technopolymer injected construction
- 16 vents to keep you cool when the going gets tough
- Available in Small: 52-56cm, Medium: 55-59cm, Large: 59-61cm
- Weighs just 412 grams
- Available in four great colours. Matte Khaki Green, Gloss Gunmetal Grey, Matte Black and Gloss White
Lazer is the world’s oldest helmet company, having started out making old leather hairnets for Belgian hardmen racing steel bicycles over cobbled farm roads. Originating from Belgium which is arguably the most rabid cycling nation in the world. So it’s no surprise that the country that produced Eddy Merckx, the Tour of Flanders and embrocation would also produce some of the best bike helmets on the market today.