$49.99 CAD $69.99 CAD
The Lazer Cyclone helmet is a real triple threat. It's ventilated, adjustable, and includes a protective visor for all kinds of conditions. Not to mention the bargain price, this helmet really has it all.
Offering great protection, style and comfort, the Lazer Cyclone helmet is a fantastic option for the rider that is looking for a “do it all” helmet. It works great when cruising around town or for weekend cycling.
- Lightweight In-Mould construction
- TS+ Turnfit System
- 19 Vents keep you cool when the going gets tough
- Reflective stickering
- Removable Visor
- Weighs just 295 grams (small)
- Available in Matte Black, Matte White or Matte Blue
- Available in Small: 52-56cm, Medium: 55-59cm, Large: 58-61cm
Lazer is the world’s oldest helmet company, having started out making old leather hairnets for Belgian hardmen racing steel bicycles over cobbled farm roads. Originating from Belgium which is arguably the most rabid cycling nation in the world. So it’s no surprise that the country that produced Eddy Merckx, the Tour of Flanders and embrocation would also produce some of the best bike helmets on the market today.